Saturday, February 17, 2007

better late than never!

hello darlings! this is one post that's long overdue and before more people decide to chase me for photos i shall post it up here! and of course a huge huge thank you to all the people who care! *blush

darling yeerae and ivan! who took all the trouble to satisfy my cravings before i left that night. ooo looking at this reminds me of xiao long baos and pineapple tarts and mmm so sinful cake from bakerzin.

the smelly monkeys: shallin, daphne, me and cheryl and not forgetting my very macho project grp mates gleen and mormor. bodyguards for one night! and also pictures of the lovely scrapbook that they made for me. i know it was meant to be sad but seriously the things we've done are really kinda silly! but loads of fun nonetheless (:



hygeia babies: ken mun, sebas, hazel, me, chris, rudith, bao and edwin i think i would have died in foc if i hadnt found you guys! and not forgetting becca who cldnt be there that night! no worries i received the hug you asked mormor to pass to me. all those who made foc memorable. and ntu life much much more interesting than i thought it could ever have been.

sebas my jie mei, chris the fellow foodie, edwin the boy with loads of attitude and last but not least ken my rascal bro!

chris and bao and our foodie adventures: me and bao are the yakult girls! and yes the bouquet of roses are there for a reason *hints


dim sum dollies! with the main characters all present. hazel appearing as siew mai, becca as har gao, me as char siew bao and rudith as chee cheong fun. just so you know, becca was the person who allocated these roles they must be random i dont care! haha. i love the sweater btw! it's keeping me warm esp inside (:


hall 2 mates: sebas, clive my caring bro, me, angus my darling sp (happy anot?!), zongming my best friend (hahaha) and not forgetting jiawei! who can't bring himself to smile. he must have been heartbroken. heh kidding! thank you for the present! i like it alot alot. hee :p


my sec sch buddies: xiaoyi and darryl at the back, jiahwa, lihui, me, chunrui and regina. the lovely calendar is sitting on my desk now and thank goodness i rmbered all your birthdates! you all are so cheeky!


and as everyone knows, the always gorgeous babes: lihui my darling roomie! chunnie my whine-y buddy, jiahwa my hum-bao baby and of course regina my blackie beauty! (ahh jh suggested the blackie not me! ) and peipei! whose charm bracelet and soul are still present haha.

the hamster, the pig and the rat blissfully in love: doesnt it sound very chinese new year-ish? with all the animals appearing suddenly and their very mushy but even sweeter letters. aww. (:


the prettiest photo frame that my kor hand made for me! nvr thought that he could be so artistic! haha. but yes now you all know what was in the black envelope that day. (:

and somehow i didnt get to take pictures with them using my camera (please send to me!) but still they're my gossipy camp buddies from nus thanks mendy, zhenxin, baobei baoyun, yitian and jinhui!

and i didnt forget lydia and minghui! from a long time ago in sec 2 where we were super childish, we possibly still are! :p

thank you bobo for your cookie monster, it's had a space on comfy bed since i arrived here!

my sweetest vj classmates, sheena and jianhao thanks for that pretty card and i did email you babe! (:

and those who wrote in the book that my darling roomie took the greatest effort to compile and last but not least those who couldnt come on that day but still wished me the best, batman, shen, yiming, alicia, zhiyong, xiuwen and becca.

oh and of course my uncle and his family (not that they're gonna read this haha but still) and my family for accompanying me to this almost-forgotten town.

okay i sound like i won some huge award but really im grateful im surrounded by people who care. love everyone loads! *mwah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home