Monday, August 6, 2007

squeaky clean

my kitchen is! me and cory were eating dinner and we got rather disgusted with how the 2 new holland guys have managed to dirty every single pot, pan, plate, bowl, spoon etc... you get what i mean. so the angelic us decided to clean up everything. arent you proud of me mommy? (not that she reads but still :p )

the cupboard for all the CLEAN kitchen stuff.

wiped the benchtop.

and the table.

and that's my letter to my housemates. i wrote some nonsense and cory almost wanted to write a new one! haha. but we're both happy that our kitchen is so clean now. it better be kept this way! or else... *scratch

anyways last saturday joe had a bbq at the balcony outside his room.
the lamb and veggie sausages (for aranan) cooking nicely on the pit that joe bought.

carving the lamb. mmm it was actually really good!

apple crumble with vanilla ice cream. joe made this! his mom's recipe i think. it was good too and he dished out such huge portions its like 2 of my usual portions. felt kinda sick after finishing it but it was still good (:
and this was last last sat when my cousin SQ came to visit from mildura.
that's us with the food. we were at some inn in hahndorf look at the food! oh that's my couz nxt to me and his two friends, siew wen and ally.

our taste of germany. boy were we full!
dessert after a good long walk around the german village. it wasnt boring at all surprisingly. and the sweets were pretty yummy too (:

up to mount lofty. can you see the square in the middle? that's the city of adelaide and i live somewhere there!

ally, me, corrine and siew wen.

us again!
then we went to the revolving restaurant at glenelg (once in a lifetime experience i dont think im going back there it made me dizzy!) that's my main course, out of the blue. nothing special though.
and i tried to take a video of the scenery changing but it went by too slowly. here's a snapshot anyway! now i'll get back to heroes :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home