Sunday, April 22, 2007

food i cannot eat for awhile

hungry jack's brekkie! the wrap with bacon, cheese, egg and sausage and bbq sauce. mmm! (hungry jack is like burger king but i prefer BK anytime!)

fish curry fish curry: a tad too fishy for me though! but the best i've had here so far ((: it's soo near to my place! but its also expensive once in awhile is just nice!

murg vindaloo: basically just chicken curry it was yummy!

cheese naan! we also had garlic naan which was better somehow. but i ate one of the herbs accidentally eep.
i cannot eat all these for at least a week cause i just extracted all 4 of my wisdom teeth! and my face is so swollen i look like a hamster. call me masochistic or whatever but i thought the surgery was okay ( those outside cldnt stand the drilling noise ) and i think being a dentist is actually pretty cool! uh oh. it must be the side effects of the anaesthetic and painkillers.
more photos after my swelling subsides! ((:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home