Sunday, March 4, 2007

mmm food

finally, the spore assoc bbq! it was held at the village so yay i could wake up late (: and there was pretty good food all thanks to hans! think he spent the whole morning cooking. think he's gonna start cooking lessons soon ( which are gonna be held at the village wahaha ) you'll prob see me there hee. was too busy eating to take photos of the food but here are some photos of us!

as usual, me and camy started the ball rolling :p

eugene, vanessa (big jon's younger sis) and big jon showing their miserable faces cause they had to stand while eating. the rest of us had our butts stuck to the couch hee.

and that's sarah and amelia, amanda's younger sis (: so many siblings here, makes me wish my bro were here! though he would be a pretty messy housemate haha.

sarah and me, with big jon trying to join in. sarah, me and camy, with big jon trying to join in AGAIN. haha being the very sweet us, we finally let him take photos together. and that's us with the food! sarah with her many chicken wings and me with my beehoon and curry. mmm.

look at the mess we made! and we all ran away when we had to play games. phew.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home